Congratulations! You’re about to become a Friend of Frank. When you do, here’s what you’ll be able to do:
- Read each chapter of my next book when I start it .
- Make suggestions for where the plot should go next. If I like your suggestion and use it, you’ll get a thank you on the Acknowledgements page of the book when it comes out.
- Early looks at the new cover as it’s created and finalized, and the chance to make suggestions.
- The opportunity to buy an autographed paperback copy of the book at my cost, plus shipping.
- Trade comments with other FoFs.
- Periodically, address questions to Frank or other characters, which will be answered in character.
As a Friend of Frank, there are just a few things I’ll really appreciate your doing:
- Help Frank’s next book be noticed by buying an eBook or print copy of the book as soon as it’s released to help boost the book’s Amazon rank (the eBook will be available for only $0.99 during the first week after launch).
- Write and post a brief review at Amazon (and GoodReads, if you are a member) – positive reviews make a huge difference!
- If you enjoy the book, tell your friends it’s a great read, through social media or whatever means you choose.
All you need to do to get started is to fill in the form below. Once you receive your password, you’ll be able to find out what’s new with Frank any time by clicking on the Friend Portal button on the tab bar. You’ll also receive an email letting you know when there’s new content to read. And Frank will thank you, too.